Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Improve your existence

  1. #1
    Inactive Member R@nt In~E~Minor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2001
    Posts
    278
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok I'll cut straight to the chase. Post all of those strange and curious sites here. Whether it's a site that made you unload the contents of your bowels with mirth or one that made you drop your pants with lust, I wanna see what floats your boats. Share the wealth people, you know it makes sense.

    Sites currently giving me a trouser tent.
    www.fantagraphics.com/artist/artist.html
    www.outregallery.com/frames.html
    www.rottencotton.com
    www.deanandnigel.co.uk/
    www.eroscomix.com/frames.html
    www.sacredcowproductions.com/enter.html
    www.detour.freeserve.co.uk/felchspoon.html
    www.joecartoon.com/
    www.illumin.co.uk/svank/
    www.tremblingstar.com/cire/
    www.filling.com/home.html
    www.hrw.org/
    www.endless.org/dreamline/
    www.simon-larbalestier.co.uk/nav.html


  2. #2
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    www.netmeeting.com
    nuff said

  3. #3
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well these are a couple of sites I found amusing....I read cosmo every month...and they list sites in that they are kinda whacky...but this one cracked me up...its a site where you put you're pic and others from the net rate you...hot or not..*L*
    www.hotornot.com

    and this one is a girly fight game.. www.sissyfight.com

  4. #4
    Inactive Member past7's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2000
    Posts
    473
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Oh man, I had to post a couple of (tamer) pics from cire site. This artist is mad & his work is fantastic in every sense of the word. Not everyone's cup of tea.. Loads of influences; Klimt, Gorey, Burton, Schiele mmmmmm..*drools

    Vpussytea Vslut


    *changes name to Isabelle* I'll come back with site suggestions wink


  5. #5
    Inactive Member past7's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2000
    Posts
    473
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    *LMAO* just went to "hotornot" site. Like I would subject myself to that scrutiny!! I'd curl up in a ball & wouldn't leave the house for days eeek!*L* Hmmmm..some not bad lookin' geezers though biggrin

  6. #6
    Inactive Member past7's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2000
    Posts
    473
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    ---------------------------------------------------------->pussytea

  7. #7
    Inactive Member past7's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2000
    Posts
    473
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    F*#@!ng hell!!! I take back the comment about attractive men on that site!! *gagging
    ...can you say s..e..r..i..a..l.....k..i..l..l..e..r eek

    [This message has been edited by past7 (edited March 18, 2001).]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member R@nt In~E~Minor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2001
    Posts
    278
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for posting site links Past7....very informative......!!!!!!!!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    www.realdoll.com

    this is frigging weirdness!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    *LMAO*...why the fuck would anyone do that...I even rated some of those pic's..*LOL*..I really thought the whole concept was nuts...but funny as hell*G*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •